Friday 6 November 2015

Gearhead Engines

At Gearhead our bread and butter is the our line of remanufactured engines, so you'll be able to rest assured our engines are high of the line. We've got over 2,000 remanufactured engines on the market together with a great inventory of Chevy 350, Chevy 6.5 turbo diesel, Ford 7.three, Ford 302, Chevy 6.9, ls1 and european engines.

Hey guys, where is the very best place to get a remand long block from? Not looking for anything greater than inventory power, simply want one thing that can be dependable. It will be for an 89 k5 tbi engine. Thanks prematurely. You must hear to these guys here. When I wanted a new engine for my Ford, I was going to go together with Jasper. I requested in the event that they have been higher than the opposite massive names, and he said that he had had real good luck with their rebuilts, and the one or two occasions he had issues, there were no questions requested. He said that when one of many Jasper engines that had issues was a unique story. At first they wished him to take it out and ship it to them for inspection earlier than they would send a alternative.

To be trustworthy, I bought a GMPP engine and have had nothing however issues with it, which is why I spent the extra money. Pondering GM designed it, and constructed it, needs to be good. I've hated that engine the day I put it in. Had main coolant points immediately, has all the time leaked oil, and is at all times low on oil. I would have been better off rebuilding my old engine. I received a Jasper in my 98 k-1500, and it has been doing nice. They changed my opinion of them, since their local fame wasn't all the time that nice. Most GM crate motors come from Mexico. I refuse to ship my cash there and quality is poor at finest. My money can be spent regionally at small businesses within the AMERICA.

However reman engines isn't where we stop! We also have one of the largest in home inventories of recent / crate engines, rebuilt, and used engines! (We are going to solely sell the best standards on used components. Buying used may be very dangerous, and we don't like taking dangers. If we ship a used engine, you realize it has been completely tested or it won't be getting sent out…interval! You won't find many companies that do in home testing, particularly like we do! All of our engines come dyno examined to make sure that you are getting what you pay for. You'll be able to depend on us to get the standard remanufactured engines you deserve.

We get this query a hundred instances a day. So let's get it resolved rapidly - we are a team of military veterans who are SUPERB at logistics and operations. The result is UNBELIEVEABLE PRICING for the FINEST ENGINES OUT THERE. We've been doing this for years; and our clients are very happy. Furthermore, paypal would not let us sell to you if this was a scamOur different bank card processors would not either. You are protected by PayPal Buyer Protection and your card (but none of our customers has ever needed it).

No comments:

Post a Comment